How We Work?
Get Your treatment with just 3 Easy Steps
Repeat Labs every 5 months to Qualify for treatment
Medical Screening -> Lab Order sent to Quest Diagnostics -> Visit any Quest
Make Online appointment
Request Lab Order to be sent to Quest Diagnostic
Review Labs -> Qualify > Dosing Schedule Finalized
Meet your provider to Qualify for testosterone Therapy
Get Treatment -> Delivered at home
Receive Testosterone Therapy for 5 months
We only send maximum dose of 200 mg/l 10 ml Vial
Meet Our Team
MyZoomClinic makes it easy to get started with $129 per month Testosterone Therapy!
Dr Adi Malhotra , MD
Jesseca Izquierdo, FNP
Destanie Bankston, FNP
See what our Patients are saying !
Our goal is your complete health and wellness
“I lost 25 lbs on the pills (Phentermine and Topamax). At first I had my doubts.
Now I have the energy to work out. Soon I will start Semaglutide injections as told by Dr. Malhotra
Truly, it makes me feel happy and confident. ”
“It is hard to believe for me that with just the pills and Dr. Malhotra’s diet advice I have lost more that 50 lbs”
“I have lost 50 lbs since March when I started Phentermine. I first met Dr. Malhotra in 2014 and really like him. He is the best. I’m so happy with the weight loss and have to shop for new clothes though. It’s easy to order medications online from his clinic. It is reasonable and affordable!”
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I pay for Testosterone?
The total cost is $ 99 a month, includes provider visit, medication and shipping costs.
You will be paying for the lab work every 6 months. The cost of lab work at Quest is $200 cash price.
How do I get the medication ?
Testosterone vial with the supplies is send directly to your address.
What dose Testosterone is sent to me ?
You are sent a 10 mg Testosterone vial, 200 mg testosterone cypionate/ml. Hence a total of 2000 mg.
This vial should last you for a total of 10 weeks if you inject 1 ml every week.
How do I inject testosterone?
Use proper sterile technique. Clean the site with alcohol swab before injecting.
Testosterone injections are typically administered into the muscle tissue (intramuscular injection).
For self injection you can target the middle and outer portion of the thigh muscle
If someone can administer, you could chose the gluteal muscles (buttocks), specifically the upper outer quadrant of the buttocks, known as the dorsogluteal site.
What is the usual dosing schedule for Testosterone ?
Most patient needs between 1 ml (200 mg) ever week to 2 weeks depending on testosterone levels.
What are the side effects of Testosterone treatment ?
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) can have potential side effects, although not everyone will experience them. It’s important to note that side effects can vary depending on the individual, dosage, method of administration, and other factors. Here are some possible side effects of testosterone therapy:
1. Acne: Testosterone can stimulate oil production in the skin, leading to the development or exacerbation of acne in some individuals.
2. Fluid Retention: Testosterone can cause fluid retention, which may result in swelling or bloating, particularly in the hands, feet, or ankles.
3. Increased Red Blood Cell Count: Testosterone therapy can lead to an increase in red blood cell production, which may contribute to a thickening of the blood. This can increase the risk of blood clots or other cardiovascular problems.
4. Decreased Testicular Size: Exogenous testosterone can suppress the body’s natural testosterone production, leading to testicular shrinkage. However, this is usually reversible upon discontinuation of testosterone therapy.
5. Gynecomastia: In some cases, testosterone can be converted into estrogen in the body, potentially causing breast tissue enlargement or tenderness (gynecomastia). Monitoring hormone levels and adjusting the dosage can help mitigate this side effect.
“6. Mood Changes: Testosterone can influence mood and behavior. Some individuals may experience mood swings, increased irritability, or changes in aggression levels.
7. Sleep Apnea: Testosterone therapy can worsen or exacerbate sleep apnea, a condition characterized by breathing interruptions during sleep.
8. Prostate Effects: Testosterone therapy may cause an increase in prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels, which is a marker associated with prostate health. Regular monitoring is crucial to evaluate any potential impact on prostate health.
It’s important to remember that not everyone will experience these side effects, and the severity and frequency can vary among individuals. If experience any bothersome or persistent side effects, it’s recommended to stop the medication and contact us immediately.